Wednesday, March 16, 2011

So hungry!

I have been extra hungry lately. I ate lunch twice today. I don't know what the deal is! Besides PMS. Which I get to blame everything on every 4 weeks, so that's convenient.

Today's consumption:

Breakfast =
peanut butter and banana slices on 2 pieces of bread

Snack 1 =
Luna protein bar

Lunch 1 =
Lean Pocket
Apple
Banana

Lunch 2 =
Smart Ones mini pizzas

Snack 2 =
Athenos greek yogurt with strawberry topping

I hope I can get over this case of the munchies asap! I will just have to be more disciplined... and stop relying on Lean Pockets for lunch. They have almost 300 calories but keep me full for about 1 hour.

The gym was great yesterday. I approached the treadmill with trepidation, but I did 4 miles on it and liked it OK. I sweated A LOT. Like as much as I would have had I run outside. Was weird. I tried out the different machines for upper and lower body, and did ab work. Was there for about an hour and a half. Can't wait to try a class.

No comments:

Post a Comment