Friday, March 4, 2011

Anthro pick-ups

 Parentheses Hook, $7.95 -- I will use it to hang my race medals! I've run 6 races but only 3 gave out finisher medals. So this will do for now -- when I collect more, I will probably invest in a nice medal rack, like this one:

 
($39 from Allied Medal)


Gracious Curtsey skirt, $19.95
I saw this price on Tuesday and wanted to get it after payday, but after the sale day on Wednesday, it was sold out in every size except XS. I saw that it popped back in Medium today, so I snagged it. I read in the reviews that it ran small, so Medium seemed perfect. There are some negative reviews about it, but I figure out that discounted price, if nothing else it could make a nice comfortable lay-around-the-house skirt or swimsuit cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment