Monday, March 7, 2011

More shopping!

I am so bad when it comes to online shopping. It's so easy. It's so convenient. It's so addictive. It's a good thing I don't have a credit card. Latest purchases:
I've been wanting a cute running-related necklace. Can't beat $1.50 from Forever 21.




Forever 21 --- I really like the Love 21 brand of the store, because I really was getting too old for F21 until they came out with this. It's more mature (and the skirts are longer!). I love this paisley skirt and will be wearing it a ton this spring and summer.



I love Lauren Conrad and I impulse-bought this top from her line at Kohls. Another pretty item that will be perfect for the upcoming warm months.

2 comments:

  1. LC IS MY FAVORITE!!! I need to look into her line!! GORGEOUS necklace....I just bought some of their necklaces for 1.50 too!! Girl, I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by my blog! I LOVE meeting new bloggies!! I admit, I was a Hills fan and loved LC--She never embarrased herself.

    You cannot beat necklace like for less than 2 dolla!!

    ReplyDelete