Thursday, March 10, 2011

Flour beetle infestation - UGH!!

I was setting about making Caitlin B's baked pickles last night when I noticed a little black thing in my container of bread crumbs. I realized it was a little bug, and then I saw more! So gross! I immediately went into my pantry, taking out everything, and found the same little bugs in two bags of flour, cornstarch, my granola, cereal, UGH! My husband googled them and they are flour beetles. I'm not sure how it started, but we had to throw away everything that was opened. So disgusting. We then went to Wal Mart to re-stock, as well as get containers with tight lids to store all of the new stuff.



I have everything in the pantry that couldn't have been contaminated on the kitchen table, and tonight I'm going at the pantry with bleach water. So gross and annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment