Friday, January 14, 2011

The joys of marriage.

My husband and I are usually not up at the same time in the morning. The way his classes fall, he's either out the door before I wake up, or I'm on my way to work before he gets up. Today was one of the rare mornings when we're up and getting ready at the same time, and boy, was I in for a treat. I wanted a kiss goodbye since I was leaving about 10 minutes before him, and he informed me that he hadn't brushed his teeth yet right before trying to french kiss me. He did it to gross me out, which worked, but it made me laugh, and wish we had more mornings together. We are both interesting when we're tired.

This week has been one big running fail. I didn't run yesterday after work because I felt like my head was going to explode, it hurt so bad. I'm not running today because my long run is tomorrow, and I feel like I shouldn't do anything running-related the day before those. Tomorrow will be interesting, but I'm aiming for 11 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment