Thursday, January 20, 2011

Gift Card Spending

My mother-in-law has given me a White House Black Market gift card for Christmas the past four years or so. It is always really hard for me to find something at WHBM because their stuff is just a bit too dressy for my workplace. I usually end up getting a purse or simple earrings, and I opted for the former this time around as well.

 

I have actually had bad luck with WHBM purses - the first purse I bought from them had these flaps on each side, and one of the flaps tore off after about a month. I was able to affix the flap back on and it looked OK, but that was annoying. It was REALLY annoying when the second purse I got from them, a cute black/white checkered hobo bag, ended up having a defective zipper which broke after about 2 months of use. If something goes wrong with this purse, I will probably make a  complaint to WHBM and never buy a purse from them again. One time could be a fluke. Two times is concerning. A third time? Heck no.

No comments:

Post a Comment